Contents of No. 27
“Colin Spencer has talent coming out of his ears.” Sunday Telegraph.
“Both delightful and moving … The idyll of Sundy and Reg, with their candour, self-consciousness and moments of flowering gaiety is absolutely truthful. The reader comes to care very much.” Sunday Times.
“Extraordinary fascination.” Daily Telegraph.
Other issues of ANARCHY
- Sex-and-Violence; Galbraith; the New Wave, Education.
- Workers’ Control
- What does anarchism mean today?; Africa; the Long Revolution.
- De-institutionalisation; Conflicting strains in anarchism.
- 1936: the Spanish Revolution.
- Anarchy and the Cinema. (out of print)
- Adventure Playgrounds.
- Anarchists and Fabians; Action Anthropology; Eroding Capitalism.
- Sillitoe’s Key to the Door; MacInnes on Crime; Augustus John’s Utopia; Committee of 100.
- Paul Goodman; Neill on Education; the Character-Builders.
- Who are the anarchists?
- Direct Action. (out of print)
- The work of David Wills.
- Ethics of anarchism; Africa; Anthropology; Poetry of Dissent.
- Towards a lumpenproletariat: Education vs. the working class; Freedom of access; Benevolent bureaucracy; CD and CND.
- Comprehensive Schools.
- Theatre: anger and anarchy.
- Non-violence as a reading of history; Freud, anarchism and experiments in living.
- Secondary modern.
- Cranston’s Dialogue on anarchy.
- Housing; Squatters; Do it yourself.
- The Community of Scholars.
- Technology, science, anarchism.
- CND; Salesmanship; Thoreau.
Universities and Colleges
ANARCHY can be obtained in term-time from:—
Oxford: Felix de Mendelssohn, Oriel College.
Cambridge: Nicholas Bohm, St. John’s College.
Durham: Malcolm Scott, Grey College.
Leicester: David Francis, Students’ Union.
Hull: University Bookshop.
Subscribe to ANARCHY
Single copies by post 1s. 9d. (30c.)
12 issues 20s. ($3).
and to FREEDOM
the anarchist weekly, which readers of ANARCHY will find indispensable. A year’s subscription to both journals is offered at 32s. ($5).
Cheques, POs and Money Orders should be made out to
17a Maxwell Road London SW6 England
Tel: RENown 3736
Printed by Express Printers, London, E.1.